Sunday, June 3, 2012

I vowed I would never blog, NEVER. I think I really started to think about blogging when Facebook decided not all of my fans were going to see my posts, so, I am blogging so my fans can see everything I am doing. But, I am not quite sure I want to tell the world yet that I am blogging. My posts will mostly be about my Etsy shop, my new items, what I am working on, what I am sending out. There are so many talented people on Etsy, so I will be sharing things on Etsy I think are wonderful and beautiful. I think I will be sharing personal things as well, as I am trying to balance, 3 young children, an Etsy shop, a husband, a house, church life, well, and everything else I try to squeeze into a day. I am not interested in entering into debates on this blog should you choose to not agree with anything I post. You are free to contact me on your own. Blog post number one, DONE.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, congratulations on your new blog ;) Crazy about Facebook though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete